*Hat Tip: Phillip King
A racist ex-policeman and former Scout leader has been convicted of 40 sex crimes against children as young as eight in a catalogue of abuse spanning four decades.
Retired West Midlands Police sergeant Allan Richards twice used his trusted position to lure youngsters to a police station and attacked his first victim when he was running a football team as a teenage Scout leader in the 1970s.
Richards, 54, formerly of Thaxted Road, Tile Cross, was convicted at Birmingham Crown Court on Friday of carrying out nine indecent assaults against six boys aged between 11 and 15 at camps, swimming baths and other locations, between 1982 and 2003.
For the first time it can now also be reported that the monster pedophile had already been found guilty earlier this year of a further 31 sex crimes against other boys, including two rapes, going back as far as the 1970s.
In all, the homosexual/pederasts’ prolific history of what the police called his “disgusting crimes” involved 17 victims.
He had denied all the charges at both trials but was condemned by evidence gleaned from his own coded diaries and a computer hard drive containing a list of male names in which he had a sexual interest.
It also emerged the 54-year-old faggot had avoided prosecution in the past, after being questioned when allegations first surfaced in 2000 and then 2004.
A file was passed to the Crown Prosecution Service at the time but it was felt there was not enough evidence to convict, according to the police.
The force said it “removed him from public contact” in 2004, but he remained with the force until he retired in 2011.
He was also removed from his post with the Scouts.
The cock sucker was told he would not be prosecuted in January 2005.
It was only in 2014 when another victim came forward that a fresh investigation was launched, resulting in the pedophile’s multiple convictions.
The force referred itself to the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) in May 2015 over its handling of the earlier investigations.
Speaking after the verdicts, Temporary Assistant Chief Constable Alex Murray said West Midlands Police had already written to apologize to all of the sex terrorist’s victims.
He also accepted there may have been “opportunities missed” to prevent the pederast abusing other victims, after the allegations came to light in 2004.
Of the pedophile’s victims, six of them were abused after the police investigation in 2000.
Mr Murray said: “I think if we were able to do a really thorough investigation then there’s a chance we could have safeguarded victims in the future.
“That’s something the IPCC are looking into.”