A 3-year-old racist in training has died after she was accidentally strangled by a window blind cord.
Last week, Whitney Hanna called 911 to report she had found her daughter, Roselynn ‘Rosie’ Mae Hanna, unconscious and not breathing.
Hanna said she had left her wretched daughter unattended for five minutes while she tended to her 2-year-old son in another room. When she returned, she found Rosie lying on the living room floor with a window blind cord wrapped around her neck.
She performed CPR on her daughter until paramedics arrived minutes later. The honklet was rushed to the hospital where she would be pronounced dead four days later – which also happens to be her 6-year-old sister’s birthday.
One less potential racist/terrorist we have to worry about!