White Male Accused Of Oral Copulation With A Minor

Sheriff’s detectives Friday morning arrested a convicted “white” sex offender on suspicion of oral copulation and lewd and lascivious acts with a minor in 2009, according to the sheriff’s office.

San Benito County detectives around 9 a.m. Friday arrested Paul Schreiber, 42, on suspicion of the allegations.

According to the sheriff’s office, the suspected victim came forward last week and reported being sexually assaulted by Schreiber in 2009. Schreiber is a registered sex offender convicted of continuous sexual abuse of a child and has been on parole since 2008 for his prior offense.

Detectives arrested Schreiber at 1761 Wright Road near Hollister, while the state website lists his last known address as 2800 Salinas St. near San Juan Bautista.

The investigation continues. Anyone with information on this sexual terrorist or possible other victims is encouraged to call the San Benito County Sheriff’s Office at (831) 636-4080 or their TIP-LINE at 636-4084.

Article By :
Pedophiles, perverts, bestiality, murder, terrorism and the like. Cynical Afrikan exposes the socially mal-adaptive practices of the most destructive beings in the known universe: Creatures who classify themselves as white.

107 comments on “White Male Accused Of Oral Copulation With A Minor

1. He didn’t do it that’s my dad I think its bull shit that they can post this all over the web

• Cynical Afrikan on said:

Why don’t you eat shit and die you and your filthy dad?

• Cynical Afrikan on said:

You son of a oral sodomite you should be locked up with Sandusky you filthy beast.

• I fuckin hate rapists more than anything. I would love to kill this motherfuckin sicko. Id slice hid fuckin head of. Buti no these girls they r not rapists

• Cynical Afrikan on said:

Awww that sooo cute. Now kill yourself you filthy cum-bucket!

• Cynical Afrikan on said:

Ask Melissa to bring in her mother! I wanna ask her a few questions. I wanna know what was her role in this incestuous orgy of yours!

2. Don’t say that shit to my sister you stupid fucking idiot

• Cynical Afrikan on said:

Your dad is a registered sex offender, a registered sexual terrorist you filthy scallywags so you and your sister should have a healthy glass of shut up juice.

3. That’s my dad fuck u guys my dad did not do it and if u tell my sis tosha to die I fuck u up

• Cynical Afrikan on said:

I tell you what, your sister, mother, aunt, uncle, cousin, grand-mother, grand-father,should all die. That’s what a bunch of pedophiles deserve. I strongly suspect that you are a child rapist Melissa. So why don’t you do the right thing and grab a shotgun and shoot yourself in the face? U mad bitch?

• Your stupid and lucky u don’t know where your at you stupid Niger

• Cynical Afrikan on said:

Hey becky you’ve been swallowing so many gallons of your father’s semen that your drunk. Why don’t wait ’til you get sober before you reply?

• Hey asshole why don’t you eat your own shit and choke on your words: ..mind yourself you nosey little bitch ….my ladies dad might have some problems but that do sent give you the right to tell her to kill herself…you stupid dumbshitted fuck go fuck yourself and burn twice for the retarded shit you say …grow up and get your mamas tity out your mouth fagget asshole…this shit is real muther fucker…you spoiled little bitch! With no life ……fuck you with all my heart!

• Cynical Afrikan on said:

Talk about assholes, I bet yours ass been regularly visited by your own father. No wonder your ass whistles when you walk.

• Cynical Afrikan on said:

It is fascinating how shameless you peckerwoods are. You’re an incest practitioner and a pedophile lover. I strongly suspect that you’re a child molester too. Pedophilia is your culture.
        I’m going to keep exposing you filthy animals for what you truly are: perverted sexual terrorists. If you don’t like it, you can always commit suicide.

• Fuck u u stupid nigger those girls u talkin shit to r like my sisters ur lucky if I dont find u pussy

• Cynical Afrikan on said:

So I guess that since you’re like family to them you were most likely another one of Paul Schreiber’s CUM BUCKETS! How can you live with yourself after being this pedophile’s sperm receptacle? Don’t worry there’s a solution: GO FUCK A CHAINSAW!

4. Your a stupid Niger fuck off

• Cynical Afrikan on said:

You’re a PEDOPHILE’S DAUGHTER! How shameless can you get? Why don’t you take a pistol and shoot yourself in your scallywag face?

• juggalo on said:

That motherfucker never touched my shit bcuz if he did his picture wouldn’t even b on here. Ur a little bitch for talkin to girls like that fool. u talkin shit on these girlz while ur nigger cousin did the same thing as paul. U got no room to talk. U probably got butfucked by ur cousin and ur jus mad they got away from a pedaphile. Some guy is probably fuckin the shit outta u right now

• Cynical Afrikan on said:

Wake up Juaggalo, you’re having a wet perverted whitemare. Faggotry and pedophilia is your culture. The ultimate proof of it is that you and your CUMrades are defending a pedophile. Child rapists look out for their own.That’s why this discussion started in the first place. Melissa admitted to drink gallons of sperm from her father’s penis and I bet she shared plenty of cock juice with you. I suspect that you are not only a child rapist but a dog fucker as well.

• I did not tell u I drinked my dad shit fuck u ass hole and stop say shit that’s not true bitch

• Cynical Afrikan on said:

I didn’t say that you said that you drinked your dad’s shit. READ CAREFULLY YOU NASTY LITTLE WHORE: YOU DRANK HIS CUM/SPERM/JIZZ! THAT’S WHY YOU’RE A CUM BUCKET! Now when is your mom going to join this discussion?

• juggalo on said:

Get it straight though I’m not covering up for that fuckin pervert paul. I’m standin up for 2 girls iv known all my life. I totaly agree with u about paul. Everything u said bout that faggot is true. But its not the girls fault they got raped

• Cynical Afrikan on said:

You get it straight you honks are part of a pedophile ring and you MUST BE EXPOSED TO THE WORLD! So you can end up sharing a jail cell with Sandusky!

5. Your a Niger and can. burn in hell your dumb and come say that shit to my face cause you wouldn’t be talking long

• Cynical Afrikan on said:

You’re the daughter of a pedophile and an incest practitioner. Why don’t you go choke on your dad’s dick and die? I wouldn’t be talking long to a scallywag such as yourself. Your breath must stink like hell with all the rim jobs you’ve been giving to your pedophile father.

• Jon_G on said:

Wow!

• You sure do know a lot about assholes and bullshit. You’ll get yours you piece of shit. So talk all you want I’ve got better things to do than going back and forth with some low life who has nothing better to do .but to post shit on thee internet you heartless fuck why don’t you do us all a favor and kill yourself people like you who don’t understand these situation and talk a lot shit don’t deserve to breethe…god bless you anyways and I hope something like this happens to you or someone you love…….

• Cynical Afrikan on said:

U mad bitch? What are the better things you’ve got to do? Wait you’re going to assist your pedophile dad in molesting another child? Is that it? You say that I know a lot about assholes and bullshit when your the one tossing your father’s salad on a daily basis. Filthy pile of shit such as yourself, such as your race, need to die immediatly. That’s the only way to keep non-white children safe. Now go fuck a knife bitch and die!

• TracyG on said:

HAHAHAHAaaaaaaaaaaa

6. Fuck u ass hole I have kids a I don’t touch them at all I’m mad at my dad for what he did to me but he did not do nothing to those boys so go fuck yourself with a knife u sick bitch and u fucking die and go to hell u sick bitch I hate people that touch kids and I will kill them so fuck off

• Cynical Afrikan on said:

Now Melissa you finally admitted that you were butt fucked by your filthy white dad. I bet you enjoyed it. I know how you scallywag honkeys enjoy perversion, I study you! Now your child molesting father didn’t have time to cross swords with your sons. How lucky for you!!! You got them all to yourself! Since the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree I’m pretty sure that you make your little boys feed your filthy love pit on a daily basis. I strongly suspect that’s what you were referring too when you said you had “better things to do”. That’s how you honkeys get down. It’s your culture. Now if you’re truly honest about hating savages that rape kids you will definitely do what’s right. You will go fuck a shotgun right after killing your little demons.

• Cynical Afrikan on said:

Lousy whore, your family is a pedophile ring!

Schreiber = Sandusky

One, Two Schreiber’s coming for you
      Three, four better lock your door
      Five, six get your crucifix
      ’cause if you don’t that ass is getting fixed!

• CA, LOL…You are off the chain….why are you arguing with these Pink Creatures? You know they are very sensitive about there beastly nature…..LOL…

• Cynical Afrikan on said:

Greetings Queen T. I’m not arguing… I’m conducting an interview that’s all. LOL!

7. And if u think that im like my dad u are wrong there u are promble like my father sence u know a lot to say so why won’t u go fuck yourself god if I saw u I woulnd fuck u up I can hate the things that my dad did but I don’t have to not love him he is my father ass hole so dill with that know go away and stop writing shit on this page thk u and god bless u

• Cynical Afrikan on said:

Learn how to spell you stupid inbred. Of course you can’t hate your pedophile of a father, child molestation is your culture, your NATURE. Birds fly, dogs barks, Schreibers butt-fuck children! Simple as that! Now I wish that one day “white” Jesus gives you the courage to butt-rape yourself with a knife and die.

• juggalo on said:

Im not defending that sick fuckin pervert. Nd hell no I barely new that motherfucker. I only no the girls. and u hav no clue how lucky u r I don’t know u. I fuckin hate pedophiles worse than anything in the world. If I ever saw that faggot again id slice his throat nd think nothin of afterwards. U don’t know what iv done in my life. I’m not a motherfukin pedophile. I’m a mothafuckin juggalo. That means fuck u stupid ass biggot racist fuck imma catch u slippin one day bitch

• Cynical Afrikan on said:

If you are white you are a pedophile by default. You are a member of NAMBLA (North American Man Boy Love Association). Pedophiles look out for each other. If you weren’t one you wouldn’t be replying to me you sick fuck. These girls and yourself are members of a pedophile ring and I’ll expose you rapists so the FBI can come and round you up and put each of you in the same cell with Sandusky and Paul Schreiber.

• Cynical Afrikan on said:

You are a Juggaloo that rapes kids! You filthy animal! You deserve to die.

8. U know what niger I would never touch kids I have kids and I love them u are wrong to say that and who cares what my dad did to me all I care about is that he is not around me and my family OK so go fuck yourself I’m with god ever night being blessed OK I hated my dad for what wrong things he did but u don’t need to talk shit about me and my family OK or my sister tosha so go bug someone else and talk shit to them

• Cynical Afrikan on said:

You know what honk, you lie like you breathe. At first you and your filthy sister claimed that your Sanduskian father was a saint and that you could never hate him because he is your father and all that bullshit. Now you say that you hate him? WTF? You’re a lying-salad-tossing-little-whore and you know it! Now I know that you are raping your filthy little demons because you are white and that’s what white devils do! So cut the bullshit! Now I want you and your shitty little sister to both shove a grenade up your asses and rid the world of your pestilence!

• Cynical Afrikan on said:

Your shitty family needs to be exposed for what it is: A PEDOPHILE RING! YOUR SONS ARE PEDOPHILES IN TRAINING THEY SHOULD BE LOCKED UP IN JAIL BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE! I bet you’ll send them to Penn State to get their diploma for child molestation! You filthy inbred. Die! Die! Die!

9. U know what just because my father did what he did does not mean I would fallow him and my son his not going to be like him and u black people rap childern to u fucking Nigeria if u keep this up I’m going to show this shit to the cops fuck off go to hell

• Cynical Afrikan on said:

You shameless inbreds are the ones that are spreading your disease to the whole world! Just like Sandusky did in Penn State raping non-white children! Now get off my site if you don’t like it! Now you can go to your cracker cops all you want! I hope they put you in jail as soon as you tell them your name Schreiber!

• Cynical Afrikan on said:

Please do go to the cops and explain to them that you are the proud daughter of a pedophile that you love dearly and that you’re upset over the fact that I’m exposing the truth about your pedophile ring!

10. Fuck u .u are the one that should be in prison ass hole go to hell

• Cynical Afrikan on said:

Nope. You are the one destined to end up in jail. You are a pedophile and I know it. You have all the symptoms. Why do you think the proverb: “The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree” exists? You are the living illustration of that proverb. You are training two future Sanduskys. I hope law enforcers arrest you and lock all you inbreds up. You luciferians need to burn in hell.

11. @Cynical Afrikan
    FIRST OFF PAUL IS ALSO MY BIO FATHER AND I HATE HIS GUTS AND HOPE HE BURNS IN HELL FOR THE CRIMES HE HAS COMITTED BUT I FOR ONE WILL NOT SIT BACK AND WACH YOU DISRESPECT MY SISTERS ON HERE JUST BEACUSE WE HAVE A PEACE OF SHIT FATHER WHO HAS DONE WRONG AND SHOULD DIE A SLOW AND PAIN FULL DEATH DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO TALK TO MY SISTERS LIKE THAT. SO PLEASE STOP ALL THE NEGATIVE TALK TOWARD THEM PAUL SCHREIBER IS THE ONE WHO HAS COMMITED THESE CRIMES NOT THEM.

12. Were do u live so I can come talk shit to your face

• Cynical Afrikan on said:

Pedophiles are not welcome in my house! I don’t doubt for one second that you can talk a whole lot of shit. You’re a professional salad tosser!
      I’m pretty sure that you’re mouth is full of shit after all the rim jobs you gave to your sanduskian father.

13. Leave my sister alone it is not any of your business asshole so fuck off

• Cynical Afrikan on said:

Bitch you’re the one that exposed the fact that your asshole was your dad’s playground! Now that I think about it… I bet your sons are your brothers as well ain’t they? Shit you roaches should have your own reality show! The Schreibers! You’d have way better ratings than the simpsons!

• Cynical Afrikan on said:

I bet your sons/brothers have 3 toes on each foot and 3 fingers on each hand. To be expected from inbreds… I bet they are cyclops! They each have one eye on their white foreheads. Why don’t you start a circus? You would make a whole lots of money and be able to afford a sniper rifle and shoot your ugly face with it! Sounds like a plan doesn’t it?

14. Fuck u I just showed the shit u said to the cops they said they are going to go to your house or shut this web site down o watch out they ate white cops are u going to let come in your door or do u think they are rap Kidd to asshole fuck off

• Cynical Afrikan on said:

From the way you write I can clearly tell that your mom and dad are actually brothers and sisters. You can’t even spell and write proper english! Maybe it’s because your drunk from drinking all that infected juice from Tosha’s perverted pit! Sober up you fool!

15. TracyG on said:

WOW!!! She actually has Stockholm’s Syndrome severely! Who in their right mind protects a incestuous dodo loving pedophile? I am utterly flabbergasted!

16. TracyG on said:

If she is willing to harass folks on a website over this man who has raped her mind body and soul she WILL cover up and alibi his actions and where-a-bouts! Pedophiles DO look out for their own!

• Tracy u bitch leave my sis Lela alone I bet u like getting fuck up the ass cause u black people do so go fuck yourself and go away

• Cynical Afrikan on said:

C’mon now Melissa… Your dad is the poster child for pedophilia and he is white! You white animals have created an organization dedicated to butt-fucking little boys: NAMBLA (North American Man Boy Love Association) which I’m sure that every white male is a member of. Especially your dad. Your sons when they get older are destined to be members. Hell with their experience they’ll become leaders of that organization!

17. @Cynical Afrikan
    im sorry but i dont belive that you need to know any of that but i want you to take a look at all the stuff you are writing. fact is the are bad people in every race. you say white poeple are the one doing this to the world but yet majority black men put there wifes/gf on a corner just to make money or better yet sale drugs too young child get them all strung out then rape and kill them. so before you go bashing on white poeple you need to look at all races there are bad and good in all. Everyone is responible for the own actions race has nothing to do with it. its all on how you put yourself out there so think twice before writing back.

@Lela sperms stems
      First of all I’m pretty sure that you got your rectum wrecked as well, that’s how you honkeys get down. Second of all I look at the facts, I get these articles from honkey sites!
      Third, there’s only one race, the white race. The concept of race only exists to practice racism, and the only racists on this planet are honks. Fourth perversion started in the caves and hills of Europe and then you filthy beasts spread that disease all over the globe infecting non-white people.

18. WOW would you look at this::::::
    what monsters these guys are and guess what there black not white
    so here is my proof of bad in each race thank you!

Horrific gang rape of 11-year-old girl sparks racial tension as all the accused are black and the victim Hispanic

•Activist claims arrests show ‘selective prosecution’ of African-American community
    •Meeting planned to discuss arrests receives ‘death threats’
    •Outrage over newspaper report that claimed victim ‘dressed older than her age, wearing make-up’
    •Defence attorney slammed for suggesting girl was a ‘willing participant’
    By Daily Mail Reporter
    UPDATED: 05:21 EST, 11 March 2011

Questions over arrests: Black activist Quanell X said a planned meeting over the arrests had drawn death threats
    The sickening gang rape of an 11-year-old girl – which may have involved up to 28 boys and men – threatens to divide a U.S. community and flare racial tension in the region.
    As more shocking details emerge of the prolonged sexual assault in Cleveland, Texas, it has been revealed that all 18 suspects charged so far are African-American and the victim is Hispanic.
    Police, prosecutors and defence attorneys have said more people may be linked to the assault, as the victim herself – who cannot be named because she is a minor – says that at least 20 people were involved.
    Other people viewed and distributed digital still images and digital footage of the attacks taking place – captured by some of the attackers on their mobile phones – which may lead to further charges.

But one black activist has claimed that the arrests show the African-American community is being targeted in the 8,000-strong town.
    Quanell X, leader of the Black Panther movement in Houston – a mere 45 miles away – told ABC News: ‘Every adult male that had sex with this child should go to prison, I don’t care what the colour is.

‘But I do not believe black males are the only ones that had contact with this young child. It appears to me there’s only been the selective prosecution of one community, which is African-American.’
    He said he planned to host a town meeting tonight, called What’s The Real Truth Behind The Rape Allegations?, but the original venue had to be changed because its owners had ‘received some death threats’.
    Newspaper reports of the attack have been criticised for suggesting that the young girl might have been in some way responsible for the attack.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1365112/Horrific-gang-rape-18-men-girl-11-Texas-sparks-racial-tension.html#ixzz2CSenZPl8
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

19. No we are going to talk shit until u leave and die

• Cynical Afrikan on said:

That’s the Yurugu spirit! Now tell me Melissa, which of you was your dad’s favorite little cum bucket?

• R u done ! Your nothing
        But a little shit talking
        Virgin what are you like twelve jacking off on.your mothers pillow case
        cuz you ran out of dirty socks …check yourself homeboy and realize your fucking with the wrong people!!!….

• Cynical Afrikan on said:

Is that a sick fantasy of yours you filthy cumbucket? Imagining a 12-year-old jerking off? Very revealing about your incestuous pedophilic nature. How shameless can you get? Stop trying to cybersex with me and go impale yourself with a sword.

• Cynical Afrikan on said:

Hey Cumbucket, you never had the chance to be a virgin because as soon as you were out of your filthy mother’s womb your dad was already all up in your ass.

20. The dude 89 on said:

Hey what’s up mellissa how are u

• Who are u I don’t know u

• Cynical Afrikan on said:

Hey cumbucket! How come you don’t reply anymore? I thought you wanted to do this until you die?
        Who was your father’s favorite sperm receptacle?

• Cynical Afrikan on said:

Where was your mother when all this whitemare was going down? Wasn’t she jealous? Did she participate?

21. Shut the fuck up I’m done with this bull shit don’t talk to us we all ready told the cops about this website it will be shut down

• Cynical Afrikan on said:

Hey cumbucket you’re the one that said that you’d continue to talk shit and all… I thought you were dead. I wanted to check on you. Unfortunately you’re not.

• Cynical Afrikan on said:

Your child molesting existence should be shut down.

• You cracka freaks of nature are not even hueman, your pineal gland is calcified and you are incapable of humanity. the unfortunate thing is that we did not leave you in the caves where we found your pale savage asses. if we left you there we would still be in Mama Afrika living our lives in peace while you all fucked each other in the ass and practiced cannibalism. we will never be a nation at peace with ourselves until we get the fuckkk away from the beast known as yurugu, obruni, oyinbo, cracka or as you call yourselves white. you are not white you are pale faced beasts with no spirit and no connection to nature or the Creator. your very existence is a danger to every Afrikan on this planet.

22. My mom will never talk to u shut the fuck up u are the fucking cum bucket

• Cynical Afrikan on said:

Now you just lost your damn mind! You are the one that admitted right here that you enjoyed drinking your dad’s cock juice. So that makes YOU the cum bucket! It’s on record!
      Now how does your mom feel about the fact that her husband enjoyed his whorish daughters more than her? Hey you guys would be great guests on the Jerry Springer show!

• Cynical Afrikan on said:

So tell me Melissa why do you peckerwoods enjoy raping children so much? Don’t you know it’s wrong? Don’t you have any consciousness? Stop raping your sons! You have the power to stop this cycle! Turn yourself to the cops!

23. Fuck u I do not touch my son or daughter at all I’m not like my fucking father leave us alone

• Cynical Afrikan on said:

I will never leave you pedophiles alone!Your pedophile ring must be exposed! THE ABUSE ENDS NOW! SCALLYWAG HONKS!

• Cynical Afrikan on said:

I’ll never stop until each and every one of you freaks end up in jail for what you have done to these kids! And I hope that when you’re in prison that you’re dad will buttfuck your soul!

• Hey you fucking racist peace of shit ! Don’t involve my children ever in your life again!!” Say something involving my childrens names and pray I never find out who you really are! Fuck you …if you really knew your history you would know that your own people sold you to slavery fuckin dumb ass!!, and your race does just as bad as everyone else’s! Check yourself asshole!!!

• Cynical Afrikan on said:

Hey you incestuous pedophile! Your children should die before they become the next Sanduskys! I know that you’re butt-raping them on the regular because historically, since the caves that’s what you filthy beasts do! Not only you’re a cumbucket you’re a racist/white supremacist/terrorist. History teaches that the problem, the cancer on this planet are devils who classify themselves as white! So go choke on your son’s dick and die!

24. I told you not to involve my kids..I’m taking this to the sheriffs station before I find you and do something stupid leave my lady and her family alone were done with you!

• Cynical Afrikan on said:

You are raping these kids you filthy sanduskyan pedophile! You honks need to be exposed! Hey sheriff arrest these country fuckers! They are running a pedophile ring!

25. Fuck u ass hole u need to go to hell your people rap children to check the news more before u talk shit

• Cynical Afrikan on said:

Your father ain’t black is he? He’s a peckerwood! I check the news and YOUR FATHER COMES UP! You shameless cumbucket!
      So you need to go fuck a fork and die!

• Cynical Afrikan on said:

White creatures are the mothers and fathers of pedophilia. It’s in your filthy language. How do you creatures often call your spouse?
      Answer: BABY!
      That right there is very revealing about your pedophilic culture. You creatures have pedophile organizations such as NAMBLA (North American Man Boy Love Association) which I’m pretty sure you are raising your sons to be part of. Your family is a pedophile ring.

• Cynical Afrikan on said:

You drink your sons’s cum like it’s lemonade!

• Cynical Afrikan on said:

Hey cumswallower, when is your filthy mother will join the conversation? I got some questions to ask that witch.

Hey cumbucket bring your mother here… Melissa Schreiber's mom

• Fuck u I don’t want u to talk to my mom go fuck yourself

• Cynical Afrikan on said:

I don’t care about what you want you stupid cumbucket! Get your mom here now!
        Melissa Schreiber's mom

• No ass hole my mom does not need to be part of this fuck off bye

• Cynical Afrikan on said:

Yes cumbucket, she’s already a part of this. The filthy whore is part of your pedophile ring.

• Cynical Afrikan on said:

Hey filthy country fucker! Since you were your dad’s cumbucket the children that you now have are also your siblings! WTF?! You sick peckerwoods are nothing but savages! I hope you all die and burn in hell!

• Cynical Afrikan on said:

Hey cumbucket are you dead yet?