A Cynical Look At The White Race

Car Lover

People who classify themselves as “white” view sex as an enjoyable means of pleasure between two entities, regardless of sex, age, and/or species. This statement sums up how insane people of European descent are.

The “white” sub-human illustrated on the picture above is from the area of the world known as Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, UK.  It’s name is Tarquin Quimm and has been wasting oxygen for 39 years. This monster admitted to an uncontrollable obsession for having sex with cars, particularly Range Rovers. “I don’t know what it is about cars” explained the “white” degenerate, “but they just do it for me. I think it’s the way my dick slides up the exhaust pipe. For me there’s nothing I like more than driving out to a remote spot in the countryside, dressing up in my favorite women’s underwear, greasing my dick with axle grease and giving my car a good seeing too

Post navigation

12 comments on “Car Lover

1. EmissaryOfWar on said:

There are no words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Pingback: Boydingo party | Cynical Brotha

3. he goes up against the wall also.

4. At first, I just thought this pale beast had on female lingerie for a pic to be taken. And then. And then. Unholy, nasty, ice-cave dwelling psychopath! Sexually sewering the poor vehicle… Just like’em. I wish more NW people could know who these things truly are. Aaaaaaaaaaaargh.

5. righteousVengance on said:

at this point, I’d don’t if it would be constructive but it damn sure would be illustrative to have an annual printed compilation of these posts. just for more nw people to help clear up confusion

6. TracyG on said:

Is this illegal? = /

7. UMOJA on said:

I’ve seen it all. These beast will fuck anything including machines. I hope he gets stuck…..I would turn on the engine , Oh…wait….He probably would enjoy that. If only these genetic fuck ups could just die off.

8. UMOJA on said:

This is due to lack of melanin and a underdeveloped frontal lobe…….ALL WHITES (BEAST)….Typical normal behavior for them all.

9. Karen on said:

This freak is not from great yarmouth. He lives near me and his name is Jeff Mitchell from Rugby, Warwickshire, UK. He is well known locally for being a filthy pervert, cross dressing and fucking his car, vacuum cleaner etc we have all seen his dirty pictures, he is one dirty perv!!

10. S. Kujitambua on said:

WTF? This is some messed up sexual behaviour!

White people are the most sexually depraved creatures on the planet.

I can’t wait for their extinction. Then there can finally be some sort of peace on the planet.

11. nidotopianwarrior on said: